L’VOYAGE is an extremely dynamic and future-orientated company, recognized as Asia’s fastest growing private jet charter consultancy with growth up to 200% in 2014. This growth is the result of the passion and dedication displayed by those who built the marque and are the past, present and future of our company.
L’VOYAGE is constantly strives to develop and refine this unique knowledge base and wealth of skills: our company is constantly on the lookout for talented individuals who can make a valuable contribution to the success of our service.
If you have a passion for developing a career in the business aviation world and believe your abilities and expertise can be a good contribution to the industry, this could be the right opportunity for you.
Interested parties please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Managers of L’VOYAGE are expected to work in a team to develop new leads, widen awareness and bring in new business. The job is to attend customers in a highly service driven manner by providing professional advice and recommendation, then to manage flight operations ensuring each and every journey is seamlessly performed. Through customer satisfaction, the ultimate aim is to build rapport and loyalty to encourage repeat use of our service.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Luxury product sales and customer service environment
- Fast learning, problem solving, solution driven
- Strong planning, organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service and detail orientated Pleasant, mature, energetic, self-motivated but team player
- Good command of both verbal and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- Establish new accounts by various methods such as research, cold call, and events
- Working with the team in exploring & developing new sales channels to maximise growth of account database
- Maintain & grow account relationship
- Manage relationships with aircraft operators
- Managing charter flights and ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop business and ensure quarterly team target is met
- Primarily focusing in Hong Kong and Greater China market
- Representing the company to attend various sales activities, events and sales trips
- Assisting in ad hoc tasks & assignments